Friday, 14 October 2016

WEEKEND IN..PRAGUE | Travel


There is something what always makes me go back to Prague. I've been there for like a hundred times
 but everytime I go there I discover something new what makes me love the city even more. Who knows what makes Prague that special. However, it might be the beautiful old buildings or maybe the peaceful vibe the city has or maybe how clean the city actually is. Everyone can find something to do in Prague. If you love history then you are in the right city. If you are not really into big cities, just go to the park. There are plenty of parks in Prague and they are so calm and quiet that you may forget that you are in a big city full of tourists. If you are a party person there are plenty of great clubs and bars in Prague. And the food... OMG: It's perfect! Traditional Czech food is very tasty and a plus is that the restaurants are not that expensive. Of course, I can't forget to mention the amazing beer for the beer lovers (I am not a huge beer fan though).  If you are thinking about visiting Prague I definitely recommend it to you. You will not regret it at all. 









No comments:

Post a Comment