Monday, 12 September 2016

VS & SEPHORA HAUL


There are some things what I would really want to have here in Germany. My family, friends and some stores. Sephora and VS are one of those. So when my sister went to USA a week ago, I told her to bring me some stuff from these two stores.

I wanted to buy the Formula X- The Match CLIX nail polish set for a loong time. As I prefer the nude colors on my nails I picked out this set which includes soo pretty colors.

As my skin gets oily throughout the day, I always need to carry some blotting papers with me. These ones are the cutest ones ever and I LOVE the fact that I can use the sticky puff and do not need to touch my face. 

I've got these baby from VS and it's my new favorite make-up bag. It's big enough for me to carry all my make-up essentials in my bag and it's the cutest make-up bag eveer.


And last but not least, this amazing workout tank top. 


 Formula X- The Match CLIX
Shine only from within

No comments:

Post a Comment