Saturday, 27 August 2016

Cute Design Of Glass & Pillow case | DIY


I am one of those people, who totally enjoy decorating rooms and that's why I often find myself searching for some new bits and pieces from the homeware sections. I really like the Urban Outfitters homeware designs. However, sometimes I find the prices way too high for some products. That's why I decided to do a little DIY project. 

The first DIY is the pillow case DIY. I find this design pretty cute, and it is really simple to recreate your own one. You are only gonna need some white pillow case and black fabric paint. 

The pillow from UO was 35$. The one I made was only 8€.


The second DIY is the quote "Drink Happy Thoughts" on the glass. It's again really simple to recreate. You are gonna need a glass and a permanent marker. I used the washi tape to create the lines so the writing would be straight. 

The glass from UO was 17€. The one I made was only 4€.




No comments:

Post a Comment