Friday, 10 June 2016

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE | DIY


Summer is just around the corner and to summer definitely belong fresh lemonades and cocktails. I love drinking water and I drink around 2 litres a day. However, what I love even more is drinking fresh, fruity and cold lemonades when it's super hot outside. They are sooo refreshing and healthy at the same time. My all time favorite lemonade is the Strawberry lemonade, as I'm a huuuge strawberry lover. I usually add honey for making the lemonades sweeter but still healthy.




You will need: 
  • Strawberries
  • 2 lemons
  • One table spoon of honey
  • 4 glasses of water
Step One: Mix the strawberries, lemon juice and honey and blend it aaaall together in a blender.
Step Two: Add 4 glasses of water and mix it together.
Step Three: Put the mixture into a water carafe and enjoy the taste of a yummy and FRESH lemonade.




1 comment:

  1. Oooh what a cute DIY, loving this beautiful gift idea! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete