Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Coffee scrub | DIY




I've always loved the idea of DIY stuff. The idea of making something new or make a use of old stuff you were not using anymore fascinates me. So today, I'm gonna be showing you the reason, why my skin feels sooo silky and soft lately....The reason is the COFFEE SCRUB..I just totally fell in LOVE with it. I am a huge fan of this scrub, as it is natural, you can use it on your body but on your face as well. It's a pure perfection!




You will need:

  • 1 cup of coconut oil
  • Coffee grounds

Step One: Pop the coconut oil into a saucepan and melt away. 

Step Two: Pour into a bowl and add as much ground coffee as you prefer.

Step Three: Mix them together! 

Step Four: Put the mixture into another bowl (optional).

Step Five: Get scrubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment