Sunday, 26 June 2016

BERRY MILKSHAKE

Super hot days are here and during these days it's best to stay in the shadow and drink some cold drinks. As a student going through the exam period, I don't really get a chance to go to out with my friends and enjoy the summer weather chilling with cocktail, lemonade or milkshake in my hand. That's why I'm trying to compensate it in my dormitory with making my own cold drinks. I'm totally obsessed with milkshakes during the summer. It's basically an ice-cream which you can drink! Isn't that pure perfection? There are soo many types of milkshakes you can make, but as I am a huuge berry lover, I decided to make a strawberry/raspberry one. I can promise you it's super yummy!


You will need: 
  • 2 table spoons of strawberry ice-cream
  • half a cup of frozen raspberries
  • 1 vanilla sugar
  • 2 glasses of milk (I used the regular milk, cause I like it more in the milkshakes, but you can definitely use the almond milk if you prefer)
Step One: Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend it together.
Step Two: Blend it until you see mini bubbles forming on a top.
Step Three: Put the mixture into a mason jar and add a cute straw.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy! :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com

    ReplyDelete