Friday, 3 June 2016

Bedside Table Essentials

Maybe you're asking why do I have bedside table essentials. A year ago, I would not really undrestant this kind of post, because I did not have any bedside table essentials. When I was living back in Slovakia, my bedside table was usually being one huge mess with bunch of useless stuff.
However, as I moved to my dorm room, there was no bedside table and I new I have to buy one. And I did buy one in IKEA. I realized, that bedside table can be quite handy especially in the evenings when I'm lazy to get up from my bed and remove my makeup. That's why I started storing some things at the table, which became my essentials.


I've been obsessed with coconut oil for such a long time now. I use it as a makeup remover. It is super gentle and natural and I totally love it. Pure Active Pore Purifying Toner by Garnier is my essential after I clean my face in the morning and in the evening. I really like this toner, my face always feels very clean and fresh after using it. 



Another product is a Sea buckthorn hand cream by Weleda. I literally love this hand cream, it smells amazing and leaves my heads super moisturized. Next will be lip balm by EOS, which I've been loving for a long time. 


This night cream by CV Cadeavera hydrates and perfectly  mattifies my oily skin and I really recommend it for people with oily skin. I like to use a dental floss after brushing my teeth, this one is by Oral B.

I'll move to my random essentials. One of those are  hair ties in this cute glass, which was only 1€.




I think that a tissue box should be on every bedside table. Last but not least, I totally love this book. I got it from Urban Outfitters and you should read one page per day for 100 days. When I feel sad, I read this book and I realize that there are so many reasons to be happy. I definitely recommend this book to everyone.

What do you have on your bedside table? Anything you think I’d love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment