Tuesday, 24 May 2016

30 Shades of Barbs

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! The first post I'm gonna  share with you is 30 facts about me. Hope you enjoy reading it.

1. My name is Barbora and I am 19 y.o.

2. My zodiac sign is Libra

3. The color of my eyes is blue

5. I was attending dance classes for 12 years and I played piano for one year but I did not enjoy it that much. I was not able to sit and practice for longer than 2 minutes

6. My favorite TV show is either How I met your mother or Pretty little liars

7. I was born in a small town Myjava, Slovakia

7. I currently live in Nürnberg, Germany. I'm attending university there

8. When I'm hungry I get extremely grumpy

9. When I really like a song, I will play it on repeat over and over until I do not like the song anymore

10. I totally miss my mom and my best friend

11, My 3 biggest fears: fear of heights, fear of spiders and fear of failure (even though, I know that failure is sometimes inevitable) 

12. I enjoy watching Harry Potter movies 

13. I love latin music, I enjoy the energy that almost every single latin song has. My favorite songs at the moment are Sofia and Volar by Alvaro Soler

14. My favorite song of all time would be either I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith or La Gozadera by Gente de Zona

15. What I find attractive in other people: their eyes, their smile and when you can feel their positive energy

16. My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas

17. My favorite meal is pizza with cheese, ham, and pineapple

18. My favorite sport is either tennis or swimming

19. If I could go anywhere in the world right now, I would go to New York

20. I have never stolen anything from the shop

21. The places which I have visited and I would like to go back to are London and Barcelona.

22. The last book I read was The book thief by Markus Zusak.

23. I speak 5 languages (Slovak, Czech, English, German and Spanish)

24. I love to sing, even though I can't actually sing and I like to talk in weird voices. 

25. I do not have pets because my mom never wanted me to have a pet. However, I would love to have a dog someday.

26. I am a huge procrastinator

27. The next trip I am going to take is gonna be in 2 weeks to Prague.  

28. As a child, I wanted to be a dentist when I grew up.

29. I do not like shopping. I just do not enjoy the whole shopping process. 

30. I am an empathetic person, if someone cries I tend to feel bad too, even though nothing bad is happening in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment